Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Choose To Trust Thee

This week I’ve been reading in the book of Job. I find it amazing that after everything Job went through, he still blessed the name of the Lord and continued to trust in His provision for His life! I want the same kind of faith! It’s so easy to praise God in the good times, but it is through trials that we find out what our faith is made of. Sometimes we think we deserve the blessings God gives us, but actually what we deserve is death because of our sinfulness, but Jesus paid the penalty for our sin once and for all. Because of this we will always have something to be thankful for. It’s easy to take the blessings God gives us, but true faith comes when we can accept the good as well as the bad and still can have a grateful heart.

Choose To Trust Thee
In times of trouble and despair,
when life seems it has been unfair.
As days look dark that lie ahead,
I choose to trust the Lord instead.
For this I’ve come to understand,
that all works to complete His plan.
The way ahead may not be clear,
but perfect love casts out all fear.
For through the storms God walks us through,
without forsaking me or you.
So take the sunshine with the rain,
the tears of joy and tears of pain.
Our faith seems easy when we’re blessed
Trials put our faith to test.
Though times are dark and I can’t see,
I choose to put my trust in thee.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *