Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Psalm 101:1
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever.

James 1:7
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.


Unanswered prayers- My life wouldn't be the way it is if it wasn't for prayers going unanswered that didn't fit into God's plan.

Breezy, cool mornings- Sign that FALL is almost here!!!!

My husband's 4 day weekends- Begins tomorrow!

Fall green beans- We should be able to pick them in 2 more days.

pumpkins

Fridays- My kids never have school on Fridays and it gives us one extra day to spend as a family!

A good night's sleep- Ellie only woke up once last night and I'm up this morning before she is!

God's promises- He will NEVER leave me or forsake me, EVER!

My 3 children- I think I put this on my 1st Thankful Thursday note, but I am continually amazed how God blessed me with 3 beautiful children. They bring so much JOY to my life and stress, but I love them so, so much! I was told that I should be happy with having only one child after I had an ectopic pregnancy, but somehow I have 3! Thank-you God!

My parents- They help make it possible for Emma and Rylan to get a christian education that will follow them the rest of there life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin