Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursdays







So often I find myself complaining instead of praising God for the blessings He has bestowed on me. Each Thursday I am going to write a list of things that I am thankful for. I will call this Thankful Thursday.
A loving and hardworking husband, ,
3 healthy kids,
friends that encourage me,
being able to be a stay at home mom,
Taco Bell,
my health,
my Grandma who prays daily for our family,
a roof over my head,
a God who loves me and hears my prayers,
my cocker spaniel Josie,
enough money to pay the bills and keep food on our table,
my children’s teachers at school,
Ellie’s cute little piggy toes,
my stretch marks that symbolize my 3 healthy pregnancies,
a husband who reminds me to water my plants so they don’t die,
strawberry milk,
flannel sheets,
naps,
the smile of my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin