Thursday, July 29, 2010

His Grace is Sufficient


My Grace is sufficient for you. 2 Corinthians 12:9


No matter what you are going through- the loss of a loved one, failing health, financial struggles, depression, addictions, marriage problems... His GRACE is always sufficient. Most days it’s the “little things” in life that I need his Grace for such as making it through the day with little sleep, caring for 3 highly energetic children, submitting to my husbands leadership. There are some days that I feel I so overwhelmed, but I keep telling myself “His Grace is sufficient.” It’s amazing how those 4 words can make such a huge impact in my life. As soon as I speak Truth I feel a burden lifted, peace in the midst of chaos, as I remind myself that God is in control and His grace is enough. Whatever you are going through, God has a purpose.

“It is impossible to be holy apart from suffering. There is a redemptive fruit that cannot be produced in our lives apart from suffering.”
“True joy isn’t the absence of pain, but the presence of the Lord Jesus in the midst of the pain. Suffering is a pathway to sanctification, a doorway into greater intimacy with God”. Nancy Leigh DeMoss

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *