Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Egg" Nog (without the eggs) For Kids

Tonight as the kids and I make our Christmas sugar cookies I am planning on whipping up a batch of this delicious egg nog! I've never been fond of drinking raw eggs so this recipe is perfect!

Egg Nog (without eggs) for kids... and adults too!

3 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
1/3 cup sugar
8 cups milk
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2- 1 teaspoon nutmeg

In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for the nutmeg. Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve cold. Keeps well in refrigerator and makes approximately 8 cups.

4 comments:

  1. wow that sounds yummy, I have all the ingredients I should give it a try!!! Not a fan of raw eggs either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm not scared of the eggs in egg nog, I am afraid of seeing them go into the batch and then trying to drink it so this is an AWESOME alternative! LOL I'm going to make it tonight with my kiddies! THANK YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So easy and quick. Thanks for sharing, and I hope to try this one.

    God bless, and thanks for linking up to Domestically Divine.

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!!! This looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin