Saturday, July 2, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook

Posted at The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY

Outside my window...an empty clubhouse anxiously awaiting the arrival of tiny feet.

I am thinking... how hot it's supposed to be today.

I am thankful...for freedom in Christ!

From the learning rooms...is an empty room that will be in use beginning next week!

In the kitchen... my sour dough bread is rising.

I am wearing... my pajamas.

I am creating... lots of canned food from our garden to store for the year.

I am going... to my Grandma's for dinner today to visit family that's down from Colorado. Tonight we're going to my Father in Laws house to BBQ and watch the kids shoot fireworks.

I am wondering... if homeschooling is the easy party, being self disciplined is the real challenge.

I am reading... The Old Schoolhouse magazine- summer issue

I am hoping... that our garden continues to grow well despite the lack of rain.

I am looking forward to... October- family mini vacation!

I am hearing... our box fan running while my 10 year old daughter remains asleep at almost 9:00 a.m. Why couldn't she do this as a baby?

Around the house...

I am pondering... how much I need God's grace every single second.

One of my favorite things... is fresh produce from our garden.

A few plans for the rest of the week: kids have a dentist appointment, and revival begins at our church Wednesday night!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed visiting your blog and reading your day book! Very pretty. I am also a homeschool mama, but my children are a bit older - 12 up to 26. Happy Independence Day!
    <><
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture at the end, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great visit with your family. The picture is just precious. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Simple Women's Daybook. I enjoyed your post. Hoping your garden does well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin