Monday, August 1, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook



Outside my window... grass and trees begging for some rain.

I am thinking... that this has been the hottest, driest summer I can ever remember.

I am thankful... for being able to stay at home with my children.

From the learning rooms...is children eager to learn!

In the kitchen... is frosted flakes with fresh blueberries!

I am wearing... my pajamas.

I am creating... a home that glorifies the Lord.

I am going... to be staying inside today. It's supposed to be 103 degrees!

I am wondering... if my oldest daughter will ever be thankful for being homeschooled instead of wishing she could go back to school.

I am reading... The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson.

I am hoping... that we can meet several other homeschool families.

I am looking forward to... cooler temperatures.

I am hearing... my son laughing as he is being chased by our puppy Sophie.

Around the house...

I am pondering... how quickly childhood goes by.

One of my favorite things... is spending time with the Lord when everyone else is in bed.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Celebrate my husband's 29th birthday!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


Posted over at Simple Womans Daybook.

3 comments:

  1. i enjoyed your daybook! your blog is pretty...Happy Birthday to your hubby....and yes, childhood goes by SOOOOO fast. Enjoy every minute. My husband and I are taking our oldest daughter to college for the first time in just a little over 2 weeks...we are happy she chose a Christian college but it is such a sad moment to say Good Bye for 3 months!! the time flew by......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog! Enjoyed reading your post. SWD is a great way to get to know others. I hope you will get to meet some other homeschooling families. That fellowship and encouragement is so important. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys need to learn to ride a bike! I am very envious. How do you teach bike riding with too many tears and scraped knees?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin