Today I asked my kids why they love homeschool. I was pleased to hear their response! When we first began homeschool my daughter was against it, but has had a change of heart. She even plans to homeschool her children if that is what God calls her to do! That makes this mama's heart happy.
Rylan- 8 , Ellie- 3
1. I don’t have as much homework.
2. I don’t have to sit at a desk all day.
3. I get to practice life skills such as cooking, etc.
4. I actually have time to practice my piano and guitar.
5. I get to work at my own pace in Math.
6. I don’t have as many distractions while I’m trying to do my work.
7. Sometimes we get to sleep in.
8. I get to be home with my family and enjoy spending time with them.
9. We get to do fun stuff!
10. I get to enjoy the outdoors more.
11. I can get up and get a drink when I want to.
12. I get to work ahead on my assignments for the week.
13. I have time to read more books.
14. We sometimes get to stay up late.
15. We get to read our Bibles every morning.