EDITED since last time to correct mistakes.
Painting by: Ron DiCianni "Spiritual Warfare"
100 Biblical Blessings to Pray Over Your Children
"And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16
1. May you be blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).
2. May you be holy and blameless before the Father. (Ephesians 1:4).
3. May you remember that you are a son/daughter by the Father through Jesus Christ according to the good pleasure of His will and are accepted in the Beloved. (Ephesians 1:5-6).
4. May the Lord keep you from any accident, harm, sickness, danger, and all enemy attack- physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. (Psalm 91)
5. May you always remember that you are redeemed by the precious blood of Christ. (Ephesians
1:7, Colossians 1:14).
6. May you always keep an eternal perspective and redeem the time. (Ephesians 5:16)
7. May you hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother;
for they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
8. May you enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. May you be thankful to Him and bless His name, for He is good and His mercy is everlasting; His truth endures to all generations. (Psalm 100:4-5)
9. May you never forget that you are saved by grace through faith, not your own works
10. May you fulfill all the good things God planned for you long ago (Ephesians 2:10 NLT).
11. May you remember that you have been brought to the Father by the blood of Christ
12. May you bear fruit in every good work and increase in the knowledge of God.
(Colossians 1:10 NAS).
13. May you be rooted and grounded in love. (Ephesians 3:17).
14. May you be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man according to the riches of His glory (Ephesians 3:16).
15. May Christ dwell in your heart by faith. (Ephesians 3:17).
16. May God do exceedingly abundantly above all that you could ask or think according to His power that works in you. (Ephesians 3:20).
17. May God give you the victory through Jesus Christ our Lord (1 Corinthians 15:57).
18. May you be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might as you put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11
19. May you have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16).
20. May your descendants be mighty on earth because you have feared the Lord and delighted in His commandments. (Psalm 112:1-2)
21. May you be in Christ Jesus and therefore a new creation. Old things have passed away and all things have become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
22. May you always remember that if you sin, you have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous (1 John 2:1 ESV).
23. May you always remember all of God’s promises are yes and amen for you because you are in Christ (2 Corinthians1:20).
24. May you know that you are qualified in Christ to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints (Colossians 1:12).
25. May you always remember that God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians 10:13
26. As you live in God, may your love grow more perfect. (I John 4:17 NLT).
27. May you receive an abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. May you reign in life through Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
28. May you shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of your Heavenly Father. (Matthew 13:43)
29. May you look out not only for your own interests but also for the interests of others (Philippians2:4).
30. May you flee youthful lusts; and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Timothy 2:22
31. May you walk humbly with God, and always be convicted quickly about any sin in your life. (Micah 6:8)
32. May you be kind and tenderhearted to others. May you forgive them as God in Christ has forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:32).
33. May you always remember that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. (Philippians 4:13).
34. May God set a guard over your mouth. May He keep watch over the door of your lips (Psalm141:3).
35. May you let the peace of Christ rule in your heart. As a member of one body, you are called to peace and are thankful (Colossians 3:15 NIV).
36. May you walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all respects. (Colossians 1:10 NAS).
37. May you be strengthened with all power according to His might. May you have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:11 NIV).
38. May you never have a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind.
(2 Timothy 1:7)
39. May the Lord load you daily with benefits. May He always be your salvation (Psalm 68:19).
40. May your descendants be many, and your offspring be like the grass of the earth. (Job 5:25)
41. May you meditate on God’s word day and night and be successful and prosperous (Psalm 1:2-3, Joshua 1:8).
42. May God make all grace abound toward you so that you always have all sufficiency and an abundance for every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
43. May you love righteousness and hate evil. (Psalm 97:10, 101:3, Amos 5:15, Romans 12:9)
44. May you honor the Lord with your wealth and the first fruits of all your produce. Then, shall your barns be filled with plenty. Your vats will overflow with new wine (Proverbs 3:9-10).
45. May you bring the whole tithe into the storehouse and He shall open the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing so great that you don’t have enough room for it (Malachi 3:10).
46. May your steps be directed by God’s Word and no iniquity have dominion over you. (Psalm 133:1)
47. May you give and receive- Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will it be put into your lap (Luke 6:38).
48. May you come through all of life’s tests as gold. (Job 23:10)
49. May your path shine like the shining sun, shining brighter unto the perfect day.(Proverbs 4:18)
50. May you experience all blessings as you walk daily in obedience to the Lord our God (Deuteronomy 28:2 NLT).
51. May you be blessed in the city and blessed in the country (Deuteronomy 28:3).
52. May you be blessed from the fruit of your body. (Deuteronomy 28:4).
53. May you always praise the Lord with all your heart and glorify His name forever. Psalm 86:12
54. May the Lord bless you when you come in and when you go out. (Deuteronomy 28:6).
55. May the LORD cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face. (Deuteronomy 28:7).
56. May the Lord’s blessing be on your storehouses and in all that you set your hand to do, and may He bless you in the land that He is giving you (Deuteronomy 28:8).
57. May you keep all His commandments and walk in His ways (Deuteronomy 28:9).
58. May all the people of the earth see that you are called by the name of the LORD. Deut 28:10
59. May you always listen to wise counsel and receive instruction so that you will be wise in your latter days. (Proverbs 19:20)
60. May the LORD open to you His good treasure, the heavens to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand. (Deuteronomy 28:12).
61. May you remember that you can only overcome evil with good. God is your defender. (Romans 12:21)
62. May you not overwork to be rich as you remember that riches makes themselves wings and fly away like an eagle. (Proverbs 23:4)
63. May you have a teachable spirit and a servant’s heart. May you listen to God and desire to do His will. (Proverbs 15:33)
64. May the Lord bless you and surrounds you with favour as a shield (Psalm 5:12).
65. May your ways please the LORD and may He make even your enemies to be at peace with you. (Proverbs 16:7).
66. May He become to you wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption (I Corinthians 1:30).
67. May the God of hope fills you with all joy and peace in believing so that you abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).
68. May you abound with the fruit of the Spirit- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. (Galatians 5:22-23)
69. May you always rejoice and pray without ceasing. In everything, may you give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (I Thessalonians 5:16-18).
70. May you be steadfast in mind. May He keep you in perfect peace because you trust in Him (Isaiah 26:3).
71. May the joy of the LORD be your strength (Nehemiah 8:10).
72. May you be confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6).
73. May God work in you both to will and to do His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).
74. May you do all things without grumbling or complaining so that you will prove yourself to be blameless and innocent. You are a child of God who is above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world. (Philippians 2:14-15).
75. May you hold fast to the word of life. In the day of Christ’s return, you will have reason to glory because you did not run or labor in vain (Philippians 2:16).
76. May you always rejoice in the Lord (Philippians 4:4,5).
77. May you be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
78. May you choose to meditate on anything that has virtue or is praiseworthy. May you think about things that are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, and of good report (Philippians 4:8).
79. May you press on, that you may lay hold of that which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, May you press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:12-14).
80. The Lord is your God! He is mighty to save. May He rejoice over you with gladness and singing. May you be quieted by His love (Zephaniah 3:17).
81. May God instruct you and keep you as the apple of His eye (Zechariah 2:8).
82. May you be a crown of glory and a royal diadem in the hand of the LORD (Isaiah 62:3).
83. May He delights in you for you are married to Christ. (Isaiah 62:4)!
84. May God rejoice over you as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride (Isaiah 62:5).
85. May you remember that the LORD has chosen you for Himself as His special treasure (Psalm 135:4).
86. May you speak God’s word and increase in faith as you hear the Word of the Lord. (Romans 10:17).
87. May God satisfy your mouth with good things and renew your youth like the eagles’ (Psalm103:5).
88. May you declare God’s word about who you are, what you have, and what you can do in Christ Jesus who gives you strength. May you be established as His daughter/son in all ways. (Job 22:8, Isaiah 60:1).
89. May you enjoy peace, hope, joy, and refreshment in your relationship with the Lord. (Psalm 16:11)
90. May you serve God and others with pure motives. May God be glorified in everything you do. (Colossians 3:23-24)
91. May you persist in speaking God’s word until it accomplishes its purpose. It is like fire. It is like a hammer that shatters a rock (Jeremiah 23:29).
92. May the Lord give you the tongue of the disciples. May you know how to speak a word in due season to those who are weary (Isaiah 50:4).
93. May the Lord God awaken you every morning to fellowship with Him. May He opens your ears to hear as the learned (Isaiah 50:4).
94. May you speak pleasant words that are sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. May you be wise and bring healing (Proverbs 16:24, Proverbs 12:18).
95. May you have a wholesome tongue which is a tree of life to yourself and others. (Proverbs 15:4,Proverbs 11:30, Proverbs 18:21).
96. May you always speak words of life. May you be satisfied with the good by the fruit produced by your words.
(Proverbs 12:14, Proverbs 18:20).
97. May the Lord protect and guard all your paths and be a lamp unto your feet. (Prov. 2:8, Prov. 3:23-24, Psalm 119:105)
98. May God forgive all your iniquities and heal you of all of your diseases (Psalm 103:3).
99. May God redeem your life from the pit. May He crown you with loving kindness and compassion. (Psalm 103:4)
100. May the Lord give you a clean heart and a steadfast spirit within you. Psalm 51:10