Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The God of Miracles




I’ve healed the blind and raised the dead


fed thousands from five loaves of bread.


I’ve calmed the raging storms at sea


and died so I could set you free.


I’ve walked on water, conquered death,


made man with just a single breath.


The miracles that you have heard


was done so you can be assured


That I am God of every nation,


both great and small of all creation.


I’ll be the Healer of your soul.


I’ll take your life and make it whole.


The eyes that now are blind to Me


Can be restored to plainly see.


The hunger you can’t seem to still


Through Me alone can be fulfilled


The God of miracles, both great and small


I am the Great I AM of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *