Monday, March 29, 2010

Before You Were Born

Before you were born God:
knew you
wanted you
planned you
loved you
set you apart
had a purpose for you.

You are not here by accident or mistake. You may think that your life doesn’t matter, but it does. God knit you together in the womb. He knew the day you were going to be born and He knows the day are going to die. He made you perfectly able to accomplish His will for your life. You have a purpose in this life that only YOU can fill. He knows your strengths and your weaknesses. He set you apart to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ through living a life yielded to the Holy Spirit. But we have to make a choice. You can choose to listen to the enemy who says your life doesn’t matter and that you’re not good enough, smart enough, healthy enough…. Or you can choose to listen to the loving voice of our Lord and Savior who says You can do ALL things THROUGH Christ who strengthens you. Only through Christ can we find our identity and fulfill our true purpose.


Philippians 4:13-14 KJV
13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Romans 8:29 NIV
29For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.


Psalm 139:7-8 NKJV
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.




Psalm 139:13-16 NIV
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *