Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Difference Time Has On Our Perspectives




10 THINGS I WILL NEVER SAY IN 10 YEARS:

1. I wish I would have spent more time on my phone/computer.
2. I wish I would have kept my house perfectly organized.
3. I wish I would have spent more time alone reading a book.
4. I wish the childhood days would have gone faster so I can live for myself.
5. I wish I would have spent less nights rocking babies so I could have more sleep.
6. I wish I hadn’t read so many bedtime stories to the children.
7. I wish I would have put sports/fishing/hunting before church.
8. I wish I would have made more money to buy more toys and nicer clothes.
9. I wish I would have had more babysitters.
10. I wish I didn’t have so many children.


20 THINGS I WILL PROBABLY SAY IN 20 YEARS:

1. I wish I would have spent less time on the computer.
2. I wish my house were filled with children once again.
3. I wish I would have read more books to my children.
4. I wish the days would slow down.
5. I wish I could rock a baby just once more.
6. I wish I still had children at home to take to church.
7. I wish I would have lived more in the moment.
8. I wish mothers could see how fleeting the childhood years are and enjoy them more instead of wishing them away.
9. I wish I could have had more children.
10. I wish I would have praised my children more often.
11. I’m glad I invested so much time in raising my children.
12. I'm glad we didn't allow media devices to control my children.
13. I’m glad we sacrificed “having it all” so I could give my all to God’s will for my life.
14. I wish I would have spent more time with my Grandparents.
15. I’m thankful I didn’t give up on my marriage when it got hard.
16. The older I get, the less I think I know.
17. I wish I would have worried less and prayed more.
18. I wish I would have loved more and judged less.
19. I wish I would have taken more pictures.
20. If only I knew then what I know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *