Sunday, November 25, 2018

Accepted In the Beloved





Do you ever feel-

Unwanted

Abandoned

Despised

Rejected

Discarded

Criticized

Social outcast

Mocked

Scorned

Avoided

Hated

Looked down upon

Betrayed

Forgotten

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. 1 Corinthians 1:27-29

The uneducated, average nobody that is rejected, discarded and good for nothing in the eyes of the world, God has CHOSEN!

The laughable outcast that no one wants to be around because of their past or last name, God ACCEPTS them!

The person that feels they can never measure up, that they are good for nothing, and will never amount to anything, God is calling!

Why?

To shame the wise and bring glory to HIS NAME!


The devil wants you to believe you’re the only one who ever feels this way, but even our Lord Jesus was
“despised and rejected of men” (Isaiah 53:3).
So when the world excludes you, overlooks you, despises you, and rejects you, remember that in Christ you are loved, in Christ you are accepted, in Christ you are His beloved! Your identity isn’t found, praise the Lord, in the opinions of others! When you truly understand this truth, you will be set FREE!

Father God,
Thank You for choosing me as your very own. I don’t deserve Your love and acceptance, but I am so thankful that you have accepted me “in the Beloved”! Help me to remember this when I face the frowns and scowls of this world. Nobody likes to be unloved, unwanted, but You can sympathize with our every infirmity because the world treated You the same way. Thank You for being so good to me! Help me to serve you all of the day of my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen


Here is a poem I wrote about being accepted in Christ-

In the Beloved
By: Kristin Eason

In the Beloved, accepted, it’s true!
In Christ we are brought near to God and made new!
No more condemnation, praise God I am free,
Abiding in Him and His Spirit in me!

In the Beloved, abiding alone,
Trusting His merits to carry me home.
No works could I offer to ever suffice,
His work and His only, the complete sacrifice.

In the Beloved I now find my worth,
A heart born again, a miracle birth.
Declaring His praises for redemption’s plan,
Bringing salvation to poor helpless man.

In the Beloved, through Him I’m defined.
Accepted in Him- I am His, He is mine!
What wonderful words, what more do I need
When the Spirit of Christ is abiding in me?

In the Beloved as I yield my last breath,
Fearing no more the last enemy of death.
Casting down accusations and every high thought,
I’m a child of God, I’m redeemed, I’m blood bought!

In the Beloved, can you say the same?
Right now you can be if you trust in His Name.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *